I like to combine Tarot and Gratitude.
I’m also lazy.
So I tend to merge my Tarot journal with my gratitude journal!
“The miracle of gratitude is that it shifts your perception to such an extent that it changes the world you see”.
– Robert Holden, Happiness Expert.
Which means after pulling a card for today – or rather, “how can I have the best day today?” – I then write at least three things that I’m grateful for right now.
And it’s amazing how focusing on my blessings (rather than problems!) has improved my well-being and kept me in a positive vibration.
Because what we choose to focus on (how we are vibrating) grows!
I’ve said it before that this is an attraction-based universe and we are simply magnets – attracting the things/people/money and circumstances that are a match to our vibration. (The energy we are ‘putting out’).
Here are a few of the things I’m grateful for right now:
- This sunny day.
- My colourful (bright red & yellow!) flat.
- Fabulous neighbours.
- The switched-on readers of this blog(!)
- Good health.
- Postmen and women.
- My red laptop. 😀
- The amazing salad I just ate.
- The birds singing in the tree outside my window.
“Gratitude is the best prayer anyone could ever say”.
– Alice Walker, author of The Colour Purple.
Give thanks for everything!
For your clothes, your phone, the air you breathe…
As Pam Grout points out in her book Thank & Grow Rich:
“Gratitude is the formula for treating fear.
You’ll quickly find that fear and anxiety cannot exist at the same time as appreciation and contentment.
If you repeat ‘thank you’ over and over again, fear and misfortune will be eradicated”.
Not feeling too grateful right now?
Try my tarot and gratitude Tarot spread…
⇩ Pin it! ⇩
For this spread, I would shuffle the deck and pull one card out for the first question, lay it face down and then shuffle again for the second question then lay it face down before turning them both face-up.
The insights may surprise you!
(Although if it really doesn’t make sense, it’s fine to pull clarifying cards for either – or both – cards).
“Gratitude is an opener of locked-up blessings”.
– Mariane Williamson, author of A Return to Love.
Grab free simple but powerful
Tarot spreads that bring
results for love.
Latest posts by Ali (see all)
- The SANE way to read the Tarot cards for yourself - 6th March 2021
- How to survive Valentine’s Day. - 5th February 2021
- How to make a new plan and get happy from your tuned-in Tarot Reader! - 1st January 2021