Here we go again – Mercury Retrograde sucks, right?
As we discussed here, it has it’s pros as well as cons.
But the truth is, you don’t really need a list of ‘What to do/what not to do on a Mercury Retrograde’, because your personal Mercury Retrograde stuff will most likely *just happen* anyway.
Whether you notice or not.
You may not be consciously thinking about the ‘re’ aspect of Mercury Retrograde, but…
1. You *just happen* to re-connect with an old friend/lover you haven’t seen in ten years. Or…
2. You *just happen* to re-discover your passion for a hobby/sport/subject you abandoned years ago – and join a class.
3. You *just happen* to find yourself cleaning out your closets/work space and re-organizing your stuff.
4. You *just happen* to re-make or re-schedule an appointment. (BORING – but the good news is, what feels like a drag will usually turn out to have hidden benefits. 🙂 )
5. You *just happen* to impulsively take a holiday/break to re-charge. (My favourite).
These are just five off the top of my head. There are obviously heaps more….
What have YOU found yourself *just happening* to re___[fill in the blank]__do during a Mercury Retrograde?
Wanna FREE guide to what all the planets mean in your chart? Here…
Wanna know what ALL the squiggles (Planets + Signs + Houses + Aspects) mean in your chart? Here…